Header Image Dynamically.

May 31, 2011 at 8:35 AM

Dear Sir,

I am using codereason_reports_v0.5_alpha  reporting tool for my WPF application and its very nice to use. And its really good.

Now i plan to populate the header image dynamically in the Image report. But when i try to do the same by changing in ImageReport.XAML . The process is attached and image is also processed. But its not displaying in the report header.But when i give static image its coming correctly. I dont know the reason. I digged into ReportDocument class and tried my level best for finding the same.The place where ever i see the image is coming fine but not coming in the report. Any idea? please help me

Coordinator
Jun 1, 2011 at 8:31 PM

Hello,

is it possible to attach a sample project? I could have a look, maybe I find the problem.

Regards,

Hans

Jun 2, 2011 at 8:18 AM
Edited Jun 2, 2011 at 8:18 AM

Dear hanswolff,

Thanks for your time for replying and feel happy to get reply from the coordinator.

I created the sample project but i dont know where to attach. here i am not having any option to attach the samples.

Can you please let me know any alternative,if you dont mind can i send via email. If so your email id please>?

Waiting for your reply.

Jun 6, 2011 at 8:20 AM

Hi Dear Hanswolff,

Hope you are well.

I have sent the sample code to you. Have you got the same?

any chance of finding the problem?

Jun 6, 2011 at 2:52 PM

Dear hanswolff,

i sent the mail in the mentioned email id. Did you get the same? please let me know if you didnt get the same.

Thanks

Jun 7, 2011 at 1:22 PM

Dear hanswolff,

Posted the sample code under

https://www.wuala.com/hbairavan/Sample_To_MRHanswolf/?key=FmgIGkp36Uaz

please find the same. If you face challenge in finding the same please let me know.

Jun 15, 2011 at 3:04 PM

Make sure any images etc you have put have Build set to Content and Copy If Newer or it won't find them.

Jun 15, 2011 at 4:07 PM

Hi Dear Breath 2k,

Thanks for your time for replying.

Actually i dont understand about what you are talking about. Build set to image? if you dont mind can you please clarify

Jun 16, 2011 at 9:15 AM

Sorry I'll explain it further,  in Visual Studio and in the Solution Explorer click on an image and the properties for it should appear below the solution explorer (depending on how your GUI is laid out).  In the properties there is a 'Build' property which needs to be set to 'Content', there is also a 'Copy to output directory' property which needs to be set to 'Copy if newer'.  If these are not set the image is not deployed and therefore will not appear.

Jun 17, 2011 at 6:01 PM

Dear Breath,

I am using WPF with visual studio 2008 . In image i am unable to find the properties like as u mentioned (Build). An in my requirement i am using the dynamic image whose source will be set as bit map image dynamically.

Please let me know if you need any further information regarding the clarrification.

Jun 20, 2011 at 1:30 PM

Is your Image in the Solution Explorer or not?

Jun 20, 2011 at 7:15 PM

Dear Breath,

I am speaking about the image in the flow document. in the Code Reasons WPF Reporting